FastPass Disneyland Paris
Planning for a holiday with children can be quite stressful, and trying to plan a Disney holiday even more so. We have lots of tips on this post, but I have been seeing lots of questions on how the fast passes system works in Disneyland Paris. So here’s all you need to know about the FastPass Disneyland Paris and how to use them best. We have visited three times and the FastPass system is great to ensuring that you get to go on the big rides during your stay and not just queue for hours.
How the FastPass Works?
Unlike the Disney Parks in Florida, the FastPass in Paris cannot be booked in advance. Instead Disneyland Paris use the old systems of collecting the passes from each ride. So:
- You insert one Disney Park admission ticket for each rider into the FastPass machine at the entrance to the attraction.
- You will receive your FastPass ticket with your return time, and you can head off to enjoy all the fun of the Disney Parks elsewhere in the meantime
- Return to the attraction at the time indicated on your FastPass and enter the ride via the Special FastPass Entrance.
It s important to note that not all the rides have FassPass services and the following are the only rides in both parks.
Indiana Jones™ and the Temple of Peril, Adventureland®
Space Mountain® – Mission 2, Discoveryland
Buzz Lightyear Laser Blast*, Discoveryland
Big Thunder Mountain, Frontierland
Peter Pan’s Flight, Fantasyland
Star Tours, Discoveryland
WALT DISNEY STUDIOS PARK
Rock’n’Roller Coaster starring Aerosmith, Backlot
The Twilight Zone Tower of Terro, Production Courtyard
Flying Carpets over Agrabah, Toon Studio
Ratatouille: The Adventure, Toon Studio
Few other things to note:
- There are VIP FastPass for those staying in Suites or Castle club guest at Disneyland Hotel, Disney’s Hotel New York, Disney’s Newport Bay Club® and Disney’s Sequoia Lodge. This allows guests unlimited access to the FastPass line and skip the queue during your stay
- Also, guests staying at the Disneyland® Hotel (Standard and Family room) and at the Disney’s Sequoia Lodge (Golden Forest Club room), who’ll receive one FastPass per day, per person, valid all day except between 1:00pm and 4:00pm.