50 things that make you happy
I am quite a happy go lucky person and lots of things make me happy. However after a few exhausting weeks, my eneergy levels are pretty drained and I have found myself focusing on the negatives. I got tagged by lovely Hayley who blogs at the great site hayleyfromhome to share 50 things that make you happy. Thinking about all the things that I love and make me happy has definitely lifted my spirits! So in no particular order these are 50 things that make me happy
1. Family (that is a given on most lists but they do make me happy!)
2. My little adventurers (I know they are family but they deserve a special mention!)
3. Listening to Doc talk about something that amazes him. It can at times be overwhelming being married to a man whose mind thinks of infinite (and increadible) things in a unique way. Its awe-inspiring
4. Kisses and cuddles from my babies
5. Hearing Maya’s heartfelt laughter full of glee, the sound can bring a smile to my face even from the saddest moments.
6. Travelling (anywhere and everywhere!)
7. My huge wall map for planning our new adventures
8. Friends especially my bestest Brummie buddy!!
9. Whatsapp chat groups, having an instant chat with friends and family who live all over the place is lovely.
10. Thinking of my university days, those were the most amazing, carefree days ever!
11. Warwick, living there were some of the happiest months of our married life and visiting or thinking about the place always brings a smile to my face
12. Meeting an old friend who you haven’t seen for ages and within a few seconds its like no time has passed since you last saw them
13. Laughing until you cry
14. My Ugg boots especially on cold winter days
15. Cake (especially gorgeous homemade ones by my brother and sister in law)
16. My beautiful sister and niece. They are both lovely and love me and my little adventurers so unconditionally. I would be lost without them.
17. Date night with Doc
19. Cardamon tea
20. Lie ins (a figmet of my imagination but I will have one sometime soon!)
21. Planning birthday parties
22. Holiday planning (it only gets me really happy!)
23. Booking flights
24. Finding a bargain, the cheaper the better!!
25. Pizza (not the posh stuff, the fat loaded takeaway ones!)
26. Creme Eggs (a basket full of them and life is happy!)
27. Harry potter
28. Manchester, it was my home for 3 years and place where I met my husband. It always feels like going home when we visit.
31. Long walks
32. Modern Family (it is truly hilarious!)
33. Watching friends reruns (again and again!)
34. Twilight books
35. Homecooked food at my mums
37. Cards/pictures made by the little adventurers
38. Being called mummy
39. Looking through old photo albums
40. Making photo books of our new adventures and remembering all the fun times and memories we have made
41. Watching the bond between Maya and Doc grow. You can literally see that Maya warms Doc’s heart, she is his personal central heating system!
42. When the children say please and thank you!
43. Getting the children outdoors
44. Helping someone
45. Movie night, popcorn and a huge blanket
46. The Gruffalo
47. Beach and the sea
48. Having a house full of people I love and the noise and feeling of life and togetherness it brings.
49. Ice cream
50. My lovely husband, he is my strength, my inspiration and my best friend.
So there you have it, those are my 50 things, I am now smiling from ear to ear!